Competition Terms & Conditions
Home Radio Standard Competition Terms and Conditions
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per listener.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and East Midlands Digital Media (EMDM) reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary, at their sole discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date from all eligible entries received. EMDM’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified on air, by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 2 weeks of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the organiser full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If EMDM cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the organiser's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the prize, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering any Home Radio competitions, you agree to having your name and photo published online or used in any future promotional material for Home Radio’s competitions.
Thanks for entering and good luck!